Monday, November 16, 2009

My two "Supermen!!!"

I realize that I am a little behind with these pics, but they are so darn cute i just had share! Both my precious boys were Superman this year for Halloween. I tried to be a little more creative, but they insisted on Superman, so that's what we did! Here are a few pics:



sweet brothers


My heroes (sigh)!


SUPERMAN!!!!



this was an inflatable slide at our Fall Festival that was actually pretty steep but all the kids seemed to love it....until.......



THIS is what happened when micah tried to send Aiden down by himself...oopsie



our first time to trick or treat door to door- so fun! And somehow they knew exactly what to do....hmmmmmm??!?!


The best way to travel :)


Seth's Costume Parade at his school

*Bonus Pick:


Aiden. He was laying across the arm of the couch watching a movie and almost fell alseep. I snapped a pic to add to his collection of random sleeping positions. Silly boy!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You're superhero's are adorable!

Janet said...

Aw, so cute!