Friday, May 14, 2010

Consistently Inconsistent

I have decided that there is ONE consistent quality about me, and it is..... that I am........... consistently INCONSISTENT!!! UGHGHGHGGGGHHH! It seems to have overtaken every aspect in my life, from cleaning to exercise to diet to spending time in the Word, etc., etc., etc.!!!! It drives me crazy, but it doesn't seem there is much I am doing to change it......maybe that should change!!?!? HA! Anyway, unfortunately that inconsistency means that my blogs are consistently 1-2 months apart!!! I would like to tell you that I am turning over a new leaf and that I will blog at least once a week, but I it probably won't happen.......because I.......am.....consistently inconsistent!! :)

I have lots to report on since it's been 2 months!! We are all great and just gearing up for summer which is Micah's busiest time of year. We love that he is busy because it means he is getting to do what he loves: teach and lead worship for teens/pre-teens/adults! He is amazing at what he does and the Lord has certainly gifted him with an uncanny ability to help people "catch" what God says through His Word! The downside is that he is gone 5-6 weeks out of the summer :( The boys and I stay busy traveling to visit granparents and spend plenty of time at Micah's parents since they live in San Angelo, but we still miss daddy big time!!

Photography is going GREAT!! You can check out the latest sessions HERE.

Otherwise, here's what else we've been up to:

Date Night: My mom was here the weekend before her birthday, so the boys took her out on a date....


flowers


picking Mamo up for her date


walking her into the restaurant. Cafe Italia. Very tasty!!


This is my great friend Brittany's little girl. They joined us for dinner. I think she and Seth look like brother and sister!!!

EASTER:


the loot...


going after the good stuff


Leave no tree unturned...or is it rock....whatever :)


daddy and the boys (notice aiden being nerdy in the background)


close up of Aidee pulling his pants up high. he thinks it's hilarious!!



Aiden runnin on sugar and adrenaline....


playin a little "carrot bat" baseball


this was sethers in a sugar coma..


poor baby was TIRED!


He wouldn't even take a pic with me....not like him at all


but we got a good Sethers smile out of him!!


Aidee was more interested in his juice box


but I got a smile out of him too!!!

AND mostly, we have been LOVING our trampoline!!!


Super Heroes...UNITE!!


bouncing high


best buds :)


BTW- i took these last shots with my NEW Canon 50D camera! The detail difference is AMAZING!!! Don't you think??


sprinkler fun!!

I am sure there are about a hundred more pics I could share with you, but I suppose this will suffice for now :) Hopefully it won't be too long before my next post.......

4 comments:

Janet said...

I wish you would blog more too, because I love seeing those sweet pictures you take! Your boys are so cute. I love all of the action shots. Life is never dull, eh? Your hair looks really great long btw. You look amazing! Oh, and Kelsey and Justin's pics are awesome. Great job!! I still plug you as much as I can!

Kasey Gonzales said...

I so feel you on the consistently inconsisent thing! In fact you've just reminded me i was planning on blogging today =). You look extra pretty in these pics - you have the best eyes. Enjoy your summer - even though I'm sure you'll miss Micah sometimes - it'd be hard on me having my hubby gone that much!

Family of Three said...

Aww.those are great pics and i totally understand being inconsistent!! it's my worst quality most of the time! haha

Heather said...

Great pictures! Loved the update!