Sunday, May 3, 2009

Look at these CUTIES!!

Just some pics of the boys for this post :) No marathon stories for now ;) I know, I know...you are all so upset...hehehe!


ummmmm, yes, he does think he is this cool!


sunglasses, friends, and fun! (the other little one is Jackson Moore)


ok- seriously, does he not have the greatest smile in the world?



sweet boys :)


my little camera ham!!



Remember the story in my last post about waking up cranky from his nap? He did it again, but his time I captured it with my camera for some serious blackmail someday!!


Rough life for the cranky-pots!!!

4 comments:

Shaunna said...

Cuties, FOR SURE! :]

Jenn said...

Your babies are getting so big! I had no idea you had a blog! Glad I found you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally checked out my newest blog. Be sure to show Micah. See you guys in 174 hours. (from right now, saturday May 9th 11:19 am)

Shaunna said...

I think my sister in-law, Alsion started the Lime Ricki craze! She had told me about their swimsuits a few months ago, and then she posted the link on my facebook last week- And everyone has gone wild! I think there will be lots of gals sportin' Lime Ricki bathing suits this summer;]