Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2 In A Row!!!

Yahoo! Two consecutive blogs...I am on a roll! Heehee ;) I actually completely forgot about some pictures from Aiden's actual birthday! We went to Mr. Gatti's (a pizza place with games)! The boys love it!! It's actually pretty funny: Seth runs around the whole time trying to find the game that is most "worthy" of his tokens and usually ends up not spending ANY of them (penny pincher!) and Aiden can't seem to spend his tokens fast enough!! Anyway, we had a blast and here are some pics of that as well as a few I took yesterday. I swear my boys are the cutest in America ;)

Oh yeah...I also realized that my friend Janet tagged me...like a week or so ago...so I will post that one later!










My sweet boys:





2 comments:

OhK-Booth said...

Oh my goodness...they keep getting bigger. Cami, I have to say that you and Micah make pretty cute babies. Praise the Lord for them...too fun! Miss ya girly.

Shaunna said...

You're right, they are pretty darn cute;)

Way to go on the blogging!! Keep 'em coming!!