Saturday, January 31, 2009

TAG-O_RAMA!

I got tagged by my sweet friend Janet!! It's a first for me ;) And WHO KNEW it would be so complicated ;) You are supposed to pick the 4th picture from your 4th folder in your pictures. EASY, right!?!? I thought so until I got started. My 4th folder under my "pictures" application happens to be my IPHOTO library that houses ALL of my pictures. Once you click on that folder the pictures are organized by the year/month/day they were taken. So, once you click the "year" folder, you choose a "month" folder, then the "day" folder, THEN choose a picture!! Should still be simple, right?! I will just stick with the 4th theme and choose the 4th folder until I get to the pictures, then choose the 4th one! UMMMMMM- oh no..not so simple!

Ok, so with that said here comes the complicated part: when I went to my "4th" folder (IPHOTO library), there were ONLY TWO folders...2008/2009...NO 4th folder!!! AHHHH what do I do? Which one to choose? How about the 2nd one, to at least keep the "formula" in the evens category. I clicked on the 2009 folder and surprise...hello Cam..only ONE folder! DUH- it's January 2009!! So now my whole strategy had been really been thwarted! I really needed my friend Ryan Dalgliesh to help me out since he has an uncanny talent for all things patterned and numbered!! So I thought, "okay, I am a big girl, I can handle this...I will just have to settle with folder number one (2008) and then get back on track with everything 4th from there!"

2008 folder. Done. 4th month-April. Done. 4th day I loaded pictures- April 10th. Done. WHOOHOO, I was cooking on all cylinders now!! Only one more 4th and I am good to go to upload the pic and post my blog...then, guess what?? ONLY THREE pictures!!! I believe the pattern is out to get me and that I may be pattern challenged ;) SOOOOOOO- 30 minutes later...here is my 3RD picture, from my FOURTH folder, from my FOURTH folder, from my FIRST folder, from my FOURTH folder!!! Anyone still reading....... me either!!!

It's Aiden- last April, riding cowboy on our precious chocolate lab Finley ;) Can you BELIEVE how short Aiden's hair is?!?! Almost doesn't look like him!




I TAG:
Anyone who wants to follow MY formula ;)

3 comments:

Janet said...

Lol! I love it. I actually had some trouble too, because I have folders upon folders, and many without 4 in them, etc. I just went with it too!! ;o)

Ashley said...

haha! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I am honored to have been mentioned in your blog and feel quite confident that i could have come up with a quite satisfying solution had i been there to help you. Love you guys and look forward to seeing you on Friday.