Wednesday, February 4, 2009

5 Things....

1. I love my husband!! He is a total and complete blessing...even if we aren't always on the same page ;0)

2. Tonight was one of those nights that I realized how much I love being a mom! Of course I always love being a mom, but sometimes it just hits ya in moments you don't expect and it's an overwhelming flood of emotion! Does this happen to anyone else?

3. Has anyone else noticed a decline in Texas driver courtesy? Does anyone not remember the "Golden Rules" of moving over to the shoulder so someone can pass or more importantly...waving/flashers as a sign of thanks to someone who pulls over to the shoulder so you can pass? Am I the ONLY one who still holds to these at any level of importance?

4. I made "almost" PF Changs lettuce wraps last night......YUMMY!! They were actually pretty similar except I couldn't quite get the special dipping sauce right, so I will have to work on that ;) Or just "borrow" some from the restaurant next time I am there....hehehe

5. There is NOTHING like the first sip of an ice cold Dr. Pepper! It has the ability to make all my troubles disappear- at least for a few seconds anyway!!

5 comments:

Shaunna said...

I am sooo with ya on the Dr Pepper...Nothing better:)

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

i just love you cami!! you always make me smile:)

Laura said...

share the recipe! :)

Brittney said...

You are a crack up Cam! What day are we hanging out next week?

Janet said...

I hear ya! There are those moments with the kiddos that make me so joyful I am a mom...Oh, and I agree about the driver courtesy too. I get so grumpy with rude drivers!