Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love Notes...

For those of you who may not know, my husband and one of our closest friends Ryan Dalgliesh
have created a Love and Romance conference which originated from Ryan's book Love Notes. Our church hosted one of these conferences this past weekend and it was amazing! Micah led worship, Ryan preached about God's biblical design for love and marriage. I definitely don't brag on my husband enough, but he is amazing at what he does and both of these men have an incredible understanding of the Word and a passion to make it known! I was incredibly convicted about so many areas in my life that are lacking! I could list them all, but we'd be here ALL night ;) If you really wanna know all about it and have a few spare hours... I would love to share it with you! Or maybe when I am feeling "lengthy," I will dedicate a post just to that :) Anyway, the conference was super fantastic and I would completely recommend Ryan's book and/or the conference to anyone who desires to love like Christ intended us to love! In addition to "recommending"....... Love Notes now has a blog that you can check out here with practical applications and challenges for your marriage on a weekly basis! Awesome!!

That's all for now!! I will hopefully post soon with some pics of the DEMO on our kitchen counter.....if I can find my "little white cord that lets me put pics on my computer!" Anyone seen it????

4 comments:

Shaunna said...

My mom and dad really enjoyed hearing Ryan speak at church Sunday, and Mom said they both really wished the could have been there for the entire conference! I would really like to go to one too!

And I'm up for a lenghthy post...Get to blogging girl:)

Hope you guys have a great weekend! Looking forward to those counter top pics:)

OhK-Booth said...

I am really interested to see how the Love Notes conference has developed. I am so glad that both ministries are able to come together to produce such a God glorifying weekend that is much needed in all churches. I would love to hear more about it. Love ya Cami!

Anonymous said...

Good luck finding the white cord....those things are sneaky.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for this blog. i think the only thing lacking was a link to the book on Amazon.com... i'm surprised you didn't do that seeing as how future cruises depend on it. and quite honestly i would love to hear specifics about what you enjoyed or learned at the conference. I am so happy to be working with your husband on this.