Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FUNNY!!!!

For those of you who really know Aiden and his funny little personality...this story will not surprise you! This weekend, we had his 2nd birthday party (pics to come soon), so my mom and step-dad were in town and my mom took the boys to Target. Somehow they came home without several bags of toys, which was a miracle! Anyway, in the midst of shopping, Seth needed to go potty. My mom was by herself, so of course Aiden had to be in there too! While Seth was going potty, Aiden was peeping underneath the stalls...typical of little ones. However, when my mom told him to get back in their stall because there was a lady next to them, he promptly began singing the song, "I see your hiney, it's white and shiny!!!!!" HHAHAHAHAHAAA I asked my mom what the lady did and my mom said she didn't know...they booked it out of there before she could get out of the stall!!! Oh man! What a character ;) I need to start posting more of the boys stories....some of them are hilarious!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

That's hilarious! Thanks for making me smile at the end of a LONG day at school! :)

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

that is freakin' hilarious. i love kids!!! they are a trip-ha!! please share more stories i love 'em!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a great story. I needed something like that today to cheer me up a bit. Thanks.

OhK-Booth said...

All I do is laugh...that is hilarious. Thanks Cam...keep those stories coming.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! What a funny story. I look forward to those from my little Caleb.

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up....and, yes..pun most definitely intended!

Love ya!
Kari

Laura said...

too good! sad we missed the party.

Ashley said...

Hahaha! That is so funny! Kids can be so embarassing in public restrooms! (esp boys!) ;o)

Janet said...

That is so funny! I think I would have died laughing. Oh the things our kids do!