Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Absentee Blogger....

I have officially become an absentee blogger! I honestly thought I would do really well at blogging on a semi-consistent basis or at least every few days...but life happens, kids get sick, the laundry pile takes over the house, etc. and somehow the fact that I haven't posted in WEEKS doesn't seem like the highest priority. Oh well, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later! I suppose I will ditch the pressure to be an avid blogger and post when I post ;)

With that said, here are some pictures of Aiden's 2nd birthday party that I promised forever ago! We did a rock band theme because Aiden is our "music child!" He is constantly drumming with anything that closely resembles a drumstick, singing with daddy, or jamming to the radio!! Once again my super talented friend Kari did invites and Rachel (who we swear needs to get a job with Ace of Cakes) made the cake!! My mom found some inflatable guitars and other music instruments for party favors that the kids AND adults loved!! We had lots of fun!



Aiden with his guitar cake!


Aiden and daddy


partaking in sheer bliss!!


opening the "loot"


playing inflatable guitar

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Very fun! Who made the cake? It's so cute!

Ashley said...

How fun is that??!! Looks like you guys have some fun parties!!

I feel like that too about the blogging. Sometimes I am really good about blogging and other times, well you said it. There are just other things that are more important than blogging. ;)

I really have enjoyed keeping up with you through our blogs though! :) Your boys are precious!

Laura said...

wish we could've been there...super fun!

ps...we need to get together again sometime.

Shaunna said...

What a fun party, and the cake is sooo great!! Rachel is super talented!!!

Any workout motivation I can get is MORE than welcomed! Let me know how it goes...And I'll keep you posted on how things are going on my end! I have GOT to get my rear in gear and do something...SOON!!

Anonymous said...

That little rocker is SO cute!

Janet said...

Don't worry about it Cami! We all understand. Just update when you can!! ;o) The party looked like fun, and that is one cute little rockstar! Rachel did an amazing job with that cake.

Kasey Gonzales said...

aw looks like a GREAT guitar-themed party - maybe he'll follow in his daddy's footsteps and write music someday. By the way, I gave my nephew that guitar shirt for christmas..he's actually wearing in some of the pictures i just posted...yay for target clearance rack =)