Friday, March 6, 2009

Still Here!!

Hey sweet friends!! We have been busy!!! I have been out of town and we have been TRYING to finish the kitchen....and by we I actually mean Micah!! He has been AMAZING and has been working SO hard!! We are finally in the tiling stage....hopefully I will get around to loading the pics from my camera tomorrow so I can show ya an update. I would do it tonight, but then I actually have to get up from my comfy seat on the couch next to my hubby, find that white cord I always misplace, load the pics from the camera, and upload them on a post and write brief captions for them. I am not feeling that ambitious ;) MAYBE (fingers crossed) we will have a functional kitchen by the end of this weekend...the hot pockets and microwave meals are NOT so much helping to my weight loss goals!! Plus I am not working out, so that doesn't help either! Shoot Dang! Why is it so stinkin hard to get to the gym!?!? Maybe because I stay up til midnight or later every night and am thus too tired the next morning...hmmmm...could it be!?!?!?



Anyway, pics to come soon of the kitchen and a fun trip to see one of my sweetest friends, Jenn and one of the boys favorite friends, Jackson ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"shoot dang"??? hmmm... that is ummm.... hmmmm.... i think i may have to start using that one.