Saturday, November 1, 2008

Poster Child

Aiden, unlike his older brother, will eat just about anything you put in front of him! Micah and I have actually dubbed him "Rusty" from Brad Pitt's character in the Oceans movies, because almost every time you see "Rusty" in the movie, he is eating something...such is the same for our sweet Aiden! Again, also UNLIKE his older brother, Aiden throws caution to the wind when it comes to staying clean and actually has quite the knack for creating a mess! So, anyway, I recently discovered that Aiden loves the Chef-Boyardee "noodles" as he calls them. I think Marinara Explosion In A Can is a much more suitable name, but no one really consulted me before they made the final decision...oh well!!! Needless to say, we did have a marinara explosion at our dinner table the other night and I think Aiden should definitely be the "new face" of Chef-Boyardee!






No mess here! Nice and neat....noodles only!

5 comments:

Shaunna said...

Yay for the blog Cami!!

Love the pictures!!

Joyce Sowards said...

YES! I'm sooo excited that you have joined the blog-o-sphere! :) Looking forward to more "messes." ha ha.

Sarah said...

Welcome to the blog world Cami! You have very handsome boys, covered in sauce or not! Hope all is going well for y'all!

Heather said...

Congrats on starting a blog. I can't wait to hear more stories of your family. I have never met your little ones, they are so cute.

Ashley said...

Seth looks just about like the girl and the boy of mine. (I don't use their names on here.)

Love your blog...I'll add it to my list!